Friends are the greatest treasures of life, and New Year is a good time to tell them how important they are in your life.
New Year Messages for Friends are the ones that provide the maximum variety. They can be funky, spooky, somber, mellow or emotional depending on the sender’s mood and the recipient’s nature.
Just keep in mind the equation the two of you share while framing the messages so that you pen them in keeping with that kind of mood.Here are a few examples for you to get ideas from –
- May this New Year be as adventurous as you are giving you new nooks and crannies to explore, new heights to achieve and new avenues to glide through.
- As the New Year approaches, I would want you to know that I love the fights we have as well as the hugs we share, for you are my bestie whom I hate to share.
- As the New Year knocks at the door, I would like to celebrate our friendship by raising a toast to it as I wish you all the happiness in the forthcoming months.
New Year Messages Advance Chinese Cute For Boyfriend For Brother For Elders For Friends For Girlfriend For My Husband For My Wife For Sister For Teacher For The One You Love Funny Inspirational Romantic
- This New Year I want to hold your hand tight for good friends like you are rare to find.
- A friend like you is the brightest gem in the treasure trove of life and this New Year I take the opportunity to thank you for being such a wonderful person whose very presence fills my life with happiness and cheer.
- This New Year my wish is not only for us, but for our friendship in general. I wish that no misunderstanding or sadness may ever mar the relationship.
- New Year is the time to acknowledge the people in your life who make a positive difference – so I take this opportunity to salute our friendship.
- This New Year my wish for you is that you should Never Change/ For you are just perfect as is my dear Friend.
- I wish that the New Year strengthens our friendship and that it may pass the test of time in flying colors.
- Whatever did not bring you joy, just leave behind; Whatever made you cry, bid them goodbye/ For New Year is the time for Festive Cheer, Where I wish only happiness and smiles for you, friend my dear.
- We may not always be communicating with each other, but we share a strong bond of friendship that keeps us connected by our hearts each day of the year.
- This New Year let us rock on our friendship and resolve to paint the town red again!