It is said that New Year resolution is bound to be broken. This is the reason, why most of the New Year resolutions are considered funny.
A funny New Year resolution is often made during the celebrations of New Year eve. Many people make New Year resolution just for fun while some make them with a sheer seriousness.
Some best funny New Year resolutions are mentioned below:
- I will not bore my boss by with the same excuse for taking leaves. I will think of some more excuses.
- I will stop sending e-mails to my wife
- I will think of a password other than “password” or “hello”.I will stop considering other people’s feelings when they so obviously don’t consider mine – if that unwashed fellow sits next to me again, I’ll tell him he stinks!
- I will do less laundry and use more deodorant.
- I will give up chocolates totally.
- Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day in my nightdress. Instead, I will move my computer into the bedroom.
- I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I’m not a clock watcher.
- When I hear a funny joke, I will not reply.
These Funny resolutions on New Year can also be considered as New Year resolution jokes. If you want to wish ‘Happy New Year’ to your near and dear ones, you can send these jokes through your mobile phones. However, do not forget to mention your New Year wishes after that. Given below are some examples of funny New Year resolution.
|Get a Fitness Routine||Lose Weight||Quit Smoking|
|Funny||How To Achieve||Jokes|
- I will try to figure out why I really need ten e-mail addresses.
- I will not eat medicine just because it looks like candy.
- I will regularly wash my underwear.
- I will watch more TV. It’s very educational. Catch up on all those programs you missed down the years.
- I will play more computer games. Scientists say they’re good for me and improve my visual skills.
- I will eat more nice things like candy, Big Macs, popcorn, and ice cream. Eat less crap like fresh fruit, vegetables, and soy nuts.
- I promise to stick to these resolutions for more than a week.
- I will learn what the “resolution” means.
- I will leave my brain at home while going to watch the supposedly scary movies.
- I will not hang around girls because they think I love them.
- I resolve to stop poisoning my family with my cooking.
- I will stop exercising, because it is such a waste of time.
- I will stop being nice to cute guys.