HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018
Sunday the 1st of January marks the New Year for the year 2018.
Each person around the world feels apprehensive as the last day of December approaches as nobody knows what the New Year 2018 will hold for them. The first day of January marks the New Year that represents the first page of a blank book of 365 pages that will be filled with new adventures and stories for you to experience and cherish.
New Year is bound to be full of unexpected twists and turns, some might work out in your favor while others may not. You must hope for the best and need to strive through and try to turn the situations in your favor.
Whether it is for practical purposes or official purposes, the Gregorian calendar is accepted all over the world. The anticipation continues to grow as New Year approaches and the night of 31st December ends and we welcome the 1st of January with open arms. It is not necessary that everyone celebrates a traditional welcoming of the New Year, but everybody is definitely surrounded by a joyous atmosphere and feels excited about what it might hold.
The team of wishesnewyear.com is ready to help you layout a great design for your hopes, desires and resolutions for the New Year, 2018. Let your aspirations turn into reality and provide you with a successful 2018.
We have a dedicated team who work round the clock to come up with numerous offerings that are not only great but also comes to your aid to usher in 2018 with ardor and festive zeal. This is sure to make your New Year interesting and exciting. You can also stay updated about 2018 with these offerings. We at wishesnewyear.com believe in something – the first day must be special to make the rest of the year special as well.
The Horoscope for 2018 is one of the offerings from wishesnewyear.com that will help you do that. We have a detailed prediction for the various aspects in the life of the twelve zodiac signs. It forecasts a detailed future so that you can get an idea about what the coming year might hold.
Apart from the horoscope, we also provide for you various calendar designs that can be used for planning the year and creating a good schedule so that each and every event and occasion can be remembered. Whether it is an important appointment or a birthday of a dear one, you will never again forget it.
Apart from these wishesnewyear.com also has a variety of greetings cards that will help to share the festive cheer with loved ones and near ones. Various formats are available for the greeting cards that are filled with lovely messages and quotes.
These will help anyone to get through 2018 with ease. Now we present to you the list of holidays and the many dates that are celebrated as New Year in various cultures. The following information will help you gather knowledge and let you be a well-informed global citizen:
|For Boyfriend||For Brother||For Elders|
|For Friends||For Girlfriend||For My Husband|
|For My Wife||For Sister||For Teacher|
|For The One You Love||Funny|
New Year’s Day (In different cultures and religions)
- Hindu:Saturday, 14th April, 2018
- Chinese:Friday, 16th January, 2018
- Persian:Tuesday, 20th March, 2018
- Japanese:Monday, 1st January, 2018
- Jewish:Sunday to Tuesday, From 9th September to 11th September, 2018
- Korean:Friday to Monday (Should be till Sunday but has been extended till Monday which acts as a substitute for Seollal), From 16th February to 19th February, 2018
- Thai:Friday to Sunday, From 13th April to 15th April, 2018
- Tibetan:Friday to Sunday, From 16th February to 18th February, 2018
- Vietnamese:Friday, 16th February, 2018
Hmong people on the other hand celebrate New Year in the months of November and December which marks the end of harvest season.
New Years Day for Next 10 Years
- 2019 – Tuesday 01 January, 2019
- 2020 – Wednesday 01 January, 2020
- 2021 – Friday 01 January, 2021
- 2022 – Saturday 01 January, 2022
- 2023 – Sunday 01 January, 2023
- 2024 – Monday 01 January, 2024
- 2025 – Wednesday 01 January, 2025
- 2026 – Thursday 01 January, 2026
- 2027 – Friday, 01 January, 2027
- 2028 – Saturday 01 January, 2028
|Get a Fitness Routine||Lose Weight||Quit Smoking|
|Funny||How To Achieve||Jokes|
Events Around the World in 2018
Just like the previous years, 2018 will also bring various opportunities to fill the 365days with events and happenings that will be remembered for many years to come. These events will give the year 2018 a certain degree of uniqueness for which the dates and especially the year will go down as a memorable year in history. Here are the bouquets of events that are scheduled to take place in 2018:
- The Winter Olympics have been scheduled to happen between the dates 9th of February to 25th of February in 2018 in Pyeongchang located in South Korea
- In the March of 2018, NASA had scheduled the launch of its TESS mission that will be seeking exoplanets
- 1st May of 2018 is being commemorated as the seventy-fifth anniversary of the Battle of the Atlantic and will be held at the Royal Australian Navy Memorial on Anzac Parade in Canberra.
- In May on the 5th NASA has scheduled another launch, the launch of InSight. It is supposed to be launched to planet Mars, The mission will be to conduct geological scientific studies using a drill
- The FIFA World Cup is scheduled to start in between 14th to 15th of June in the country of Russia
- 4th July of 2018 is being commemorated as the hundredth anniversary of the Battle of Hamel, France.
- In the last 14 years, Mars will again come closest to Earth on the 27th of July. This phenomenon last occurred in 2003
- 8th August of 2018 being commemorated as the hundredth anniversary of the Battle of Amiens, France.
- Events will be held across the world to commemorate Leonard Bernstein as August 25, 2018 marks the 100thbirthday of Leonard Bernstein
- 31st August of 2018 is being commemorated as the hundredth anniversary of the Battle of Mont St Quentin, France.
- An unmanned mission to Mercury using the BepiColombo spacecraft built from a European-Japanese collaboration is scheduled to occur in the month of October.
- 16th October of 2018 being commemorated as the seventy-fifth anniversary of Australian work on Hell Fire Pass. It will also be commemorated as the seventy-fifth anniversary of the Thai Burma Railway completion. Both the events will be commemorated at the Australian Ex-Prisoners of War Memoria in Ballarat.
- In October the launch of James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) has been scheduled. This is supposed to be the successor to Hubble Space Telescope (HST) that was launched in the year 1990
- October will also see the launch of Solar Orbiter (SOLO) by the ESA. This project is intends to observe closely the polar regions of the Sun. The Solar Orbiter (SOLO) will be orbiting the Sun.
- The hundredth anniversary of the First World War Armistice will be commemorated at the Australian War Memorial in Canberra on the 11th of November in the year 2018.
- Commemorations for Remembrance Day will be held in the month of November of the year 2018 in in Belgium, France and London.
- The launch of InSight that occurred in May 5th is supposed to land on Mars around 26th of November, provided all goes according to schedule.
- NASA has also scheduled the launch of their Space Launch System which is a replacement for its Space Shuttle program that concluded in 2011. This is likely make its maiden journey in the year 2018
- 2018 is the projected year when super computers reach 1 Exaflop
- 2018 will also see the complex of U.S. missile defense which is situated in Poland become operational if all goes according to plan
- In 1968, the second time-capsule of The Helium Centennial Time Columns Monument was locked up. After 50 years, it is slated to be unlocked in the year 2018.
- The Copenhagen City Circle Line is expected to reach completion in the year 2018
- The Solar Probe Plus that was launched by NASA is expected to start orbiting the Sun in 2018
- Another interesting event that is scheduled for 2018 is the release of information from the first 20 years of Israel’s existence. This information is classified and held protected in the state archives.
- JAXA the Japanese Aero Space Agency is slated to launch its robotic SELENE-2 lunar mission in the year 2018.
- Another historic event of 2018 will be the launch of Falcon Heavy rocket that will fly 2 space tourists around the Moon. It will be the first occurrence since 1972, when humans went beyond the lower-Earth orbit.
- 2018 is the centenary year of the death of the great Clarence Bicknell who excelled in the field of archaeology, botany, art and idealism
- 2018 marks the 200th anniversary of the publishing of the great novel “Frankenstein” by Mary Shelley
Observing New Year 2018
As New Year hits our lives we are filled with a new hope that the coming year will be filled with more joys and higher rate of success. It is the day when you need to let to go of all past disappointments and failures and hope for a brighter year ahead of you. So welcomes the New Year with celebrations that mark your optimism.
Welcome the New Year with famous sights and events that have become popular around the world. Even if you had a tough 2017, these sights and celebrations will fill you with positive energy so that you have a better 2018. Enjoy and let go of all negative energy so that you have enough space to welcome the positive energy. Some of the famous events and celebrations include:
- Enjoy the sight of the famous Ball Drop at Times Square that has becomes a prominent part of New Year’s celebrations
- Go ahead and participate in the First Footing of Britain or some other European countries that is supposed to bring you prosperity and good luck
- Head to Spain and search for the proverbial twelve grapes that is supposed to be good omen if found
- Love fireworks then head over to Valparaíso, Chile that holds the biggest show of fireworks in the whole of South America
If you love to spend time with loved ones, then there is no better way to welcome the New Year. It is never a good idea to spend the New Year’s Eve alone as that can make you depressed. So ensure that New Year is surrounded by festivities and celebrations along with your loved ones.
WishesNewYear wants to be part of the holiday cheer so the team has come up with ways to spread the cheer. We provide lovely greetings, messages and more things that will help you to spread the smile and happiness among near and dear ones. We at wishesnewyear.com will do everything in our power to make the New Year as interesting and joyful as possible.
New Year Greeting Cards 2018
A greetings card for New Year lets you spread the cheer. It is a time which is filled with hope that it should be full of joy and happiness, not only for us but for our near and dear ones as well. Near and dear ones include relatives, friends, family members, colleagues and even the boss. The best way to spread the joy and love is through Greeting Cards. The team at WishesNewYear has come up with a huge variety of greeting cards that is fitting for all your relationships. The varieties of card include both heart touching greeting cards as well as funny New Year greeting cards. The messages and wishes in the cards are sure to bring a smile on the face of your loved one. So come and gift them with a wonderful New Year Greeting card to spread the festive cheer.
New Year Wishes 2018
Wishes for the New Year are sure to make it special. This is a time of the year when you can feel that the next year will bring lots of success and happiness for you as well as your family and friends. Your family and friends might not be close by but it is never too late or too far to send your lovely heartfelt wishes to loved ones. The team at wishesnewyear.com will never let that happen. If you find that you are not being able to find the correct set of words to send to family and friends. Do not worry! We have a huge collection of some of the most beautiful New Year Wishes. Here are some of the many wishes available at 1 wishesnewyear.com:
- Hope that the New Year fills your life with the sweetness of honey and warmth of a fire. Happy New Year!
- Sending you lots of laughter and cheer to welcome the bright New Year
- As the sun sets on 2017, a new sun rises for 2018 that will be bright and fill your life with hope and joy. Happy New Year
- Welcome the New Year with open arms and a huge smile in anticipation of the great things it brings your way.
- 2018 will definitely be a year full of new experiences and greater success. Happy New Year dear!
- Let the sky clear up of the clouds that were blocking the sunshine as 2018 dawns in your life. May it be filled with love and happiness.
New Year Messages 2018
Cheer up your friends and family with lovely New Year messages. They have been the center of your life and so send them messages that will make them smile. These messages are truly the ambassador for the feelings that you have for your family. Sometimes it might be difficult to pen down your deep emotions on paper. wishesnewyear.com comes to your rescue, out team has curated some of the most beautiful messages that you can send to near and dear ones. We also have messages that can be sent to acquaintances as well. New stories and relationship goals will fill up the empty pages of 2018. To make sure that these pages are filled with happy stories, starting the year on a good note is important. These New Year messages help you remind your family, friends and acquaintances how much you love and respect them. Here are some of the many great messages we have to offer:
- Here is wishing my other half a great year in 2018. May it be filled with love and happiness. Happy New Year
- Hope the coming year is better than the previous and you get the success you have always wanted to achieve. Happy New Year, buddy!
- May the coming year bear fruit of the hard work and correct decisions that you made in the past year. Happy New Year!
- You have given me all that I wanted in my life. Wishing that I can do the same for you and hope the New Year is full of success and joy.
- Hope 2018 is the year when your dreams get wings and soar high. Happy New Year!
- May God grant you the power to achieve success in the New Year.
New Year Quotes 2018
The Quotes for the New Year 2018 are words of famous personalities who have been an inspiration for many people. It aims to help you usher in the New Year with hope and thoughts of love and happiness. Here are the quotes that our team at wishesnewyear.com has curated for you:
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something.” – Neil Gaiman
- “The New Year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.” – Melody Beattie
- “New Year’s Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived in this transformative year of delight and self-discovery. Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream, pen in hand. Only dreams give birth to change.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
- “Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.” – Charles Kettering
- “Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” – Helen Keller
- “Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous New Year by believing. Believe in yourself. And believe that there is a loving Source – a Sower of Dreams – just waiting to be asked to help you make your dreams come true. – Sarah Ban Breathnach
- “And now we welcome the New Year. Full of things that have never been. – Rainer Maria Rilke
- “I’ve had some lovely extraordinary experiences on New Year’s Eve.” – Debbie Harry
- “I have no way of knowing how people really feel, but the vast majority of those I meet couldn’t be nicer. Every once in a while someone barks at me. My New Year’s resolution is not to bark back.” – Tucker Carlson
New Year Calendar 2018
You need to live in the moment and not worry what the future holds as that takes away from the beauty that each season presents to you. Having said that we all know how difficult it is to follow that so the calendar is the best way to keep an eye on the happenings and plan our year. This helps make the year clutter free and messy. Scheduling and planning is a good way to stay at top of your game.
Calendars can prove to be your lifeline at times when you are having a tough time. Mark your dates and meetings. Whether it is someone’s birthday, anniversary or another special day mark it in the calendar so that it saves you the hassle of sending apologies when you forget the date. It can also be used to set up a professional map that includes meetings, appointments and special dates in the life of your professional associates.
wishesnewyear.com is pretty aware about hoe busy your year might be so we have put together a team who worked round the clock to bring to you various calendar designs. Sometimes a single calendar is not enough so we have kept in mind the different requirements that you might have. Each calendar design is such that it will suit your different needs and provide you with ideas and choices that help your year to stay clutter-free.
The variety of calendar designs has incorporated a plethora of colors and themes while each template has been designed keeping in mind your artistic side and aesthetic value. You will surely find the calendars from our team at wishesnewyear.com attractive and in accordance with your needs. We have made sure that these can be downloaded easily on the various gadgets that you own like phone, notebook, computer and more. The best thing that we have saved for last is that – you can even take out a printout to keep a hard copy handy.